- Summer Solstice June 14 - June 28, 2019
- A Celebration of Light
- Lughnasad August 2 - August 9, 2019
- Lughnasad represents the astrological halfway point between summer and autumn.
- Autumnal Equinox September 20 - September 27, 2019
- Join us as we celebrate the Autumn Equinox. Just like the Vernal Equinox, the Autumn Equinox marks the point in Earth’s calendar where the duration of night and day is equal.
- Samhain October 25 - November 8, 2019
- Join us as we celebrate Samhain, the seventh passage in Earth’s calendar honored as the passage into the dark, the unknown, the coming winter.
- Day of the Dead (All Soul’s Day) Memorial Planting - 2 pm November 2, 2019
- Calling on the Beloved Community of Ancestors
- Winter Solstice December 13 - January 3, 2020
- Connect with winter's dark and rich wisdom, awaiting the possibilities that will emerge when the light returns.